The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 26 - Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why.

11 Mar 2014

It's nearing the end of The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge! :O and am skipping another day because I've never ever paid it forward! :) (To me am thinking the meaning of pay it forward is when you pay to move forward or up front in a situation? Am I wrong?? Let me know! :))




Info on the challenge is HERE. Once again if you're taken part please leave a link to your post I'd love to read them!

Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why.
There's two songs and they are...
 Skyscraper by Demi Lovato -
This song will ALWAYS hold a special part in my heart and life and it's mainly because of what Demi Lovato was struggling with at the time she wrote and recorded this song and when she sings it's almost like you can feel and hear her pain. I have been through similar problems which is why this is special to me.

What Now by Rihanna



This song is just so perfect for personal reasons.

PLUS the very latest one...


What about YOU? What is a song that makes you cry every time you hear it?

No comments

Post a Comment