OOTD: Feeling Blue

17 Mar 2015

This outfit is so out of my comfort zone that I <3 it! I kept nosying at this Kimono for weeks on the New Look website that one night I got sticky fingers and (not accidentally) bought a new pair of jeggings as well! Woops! #SorryNotSorry

I was abit sceptical of ordering clothes online as normally from other retailers the sizing isn't great but the sizing with the Kimono is perfect!

I haven't posted an outfit post in quite a while but I have been on quite a few shopping sprees mainly consisting of Primark, New Look, Asda & Evans and have a few for the near future to share! 

From the pictures you can't really see but the jeggings are bright blue and so comfy, they are the perfect fit!





I LOVE the design on the back of this! It's adds so much detail for any outfit!



I'm obsessed with this ring and it was only £3 in Argento! The necklace (which I have no close ups) was also only £5, It's a bit statementy than the small items I usually go for but it's become one of my favourite things to accessorise with! 


 Contents & links: 

Kimono: New Look/Inspire [ £10 ]
Jeggings: New Look/Inspire [ £19.99 ] 
White Vest: New Look/Inspire [ £4.49 ] 

Necklace & Ring from Argento!
Shoes & Bag from Primark!

I'm still getting to grips with posting outfit posts but with the amount of photos and selfies I have been taking I know I'll get there soon! :) Practice makes perfect. . .  which means more shopping! ;) 

What do you think of the outfit? Think I could have done anything differently? 

I DO NOT OWN!


4 comments:

  1. I love this Kimono! Especially the blue fringing! You look lovely :) www.ems-trends.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I think I'm slightly obsessed with fringe at the moment! :)

      (so sorry just realised these comments!)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, perfect for the springtime. I especially like the kimono xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! :) Sorry it took me so long to reply xx

      Delete