What I Wore: I left my < 3 in Paris!

11 May 2015

Recently on social media I have been sharing that I've been quite sick, I haven't went into much detail about it because well... no one actually needs to hear but I haven't been feeling well at all which is why on Saturday I decided to take a dander round to the shop with my mum to get abit of air about me.

I was absolutely drained afterwards, although I did manage to get a few photos beforehand of me in my new SimplyBe t-shirt which I love. I got it while shopping in Belfast a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to purchase it! I've been obsessed with Paris since I was a little girl so I can't even put into words how much it suits me in relation to my obsession with the beautiful city. 

As you can see from the pics below I kept things super casual which isn't me at all, I didn't even do my full make-up. (I can't leave my house without at least my foundation on) so that's what I done. 





As you can probably tell I LOVE my legs in these jeggings from New Look! 


What I Wore: 

T-Shirt: SimplyBe [ £10.00 ] 
Jeggings: New Look/Inspire [ £19.99 ] 

Shoes & Handbag Both Primark

What do you think of my outfit? Have you got any city themed t-shirts?

3 comments: