My Seasonal Fashion Wishlist

5 Nov 2015


I've published my Seasonal beauty wishlist and now it's time for my seasonal fashion wishlist! I'm obsessed with dresses AND yoursclothing so it's not surprising that I am wanting alot of their dresses this season! I am waiting in high anticipation until they arrive month in Belfast and plan to go shopping as soon as they do!

DRESSES: 



Left-Right: Navy Sleeveless Swing Dress With Lace Yoke 
Wine Sleeveless Swing Dress With Lace Yoke 


Left-Right: Black Diamanté Chiffon Overlay Tunic Dress 
Purple Diamanté Chiffon Overlay Tunic Dress 


Left-Right: Plus Size Teal Embellished Shoulder Layered Top 
Plus-Size Black Shrug 

Plus Size Coca Cola Truck Christmas T-Shirt


Left-Right: Silver Metallic Metal Bar Trim Clutch 
Gold Contrast Beaded Clutch 
Bronze Glitter Panel Clutch 


Left-Right: Stone Faux Fur Clutch 
Grey Shearling Trim Saddle Bag 
Cream Faux Fur Tote Bag 

What's on your Seasonal Fashion Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment