Blogmas Day 2: Jingle Bell Blues

2 Dec 2015

While I try desperately to get better and recover from this stupid bug (I feel myself getting my strength back everyday) I have had alot of food for thought recently.. basically because I haven't been eating and today my appetite came back.. oh what a glorious invention food is! Especially chocolate.. the taste, the smell, the texture! I've missed it! 

Right, back to to food for thought.. and I've missed my train of thought! It's blogmas day 2 and I am not feeling this whole Christmas spirit thing.. I haven't even put my tree up yet which is very unusual for me though I plan to put it up at the weekend and listen to Christmas carols as I do and I also need to start dispatching my Christmas gifts so I can have a nice clear space... clear surroundings for a clear mind! 

Hopefully this weekend I will be more into the Christmas feeling and able to blog and vlog and a litter better! :) 



Have you been taking part in blogmas? Send me a link to your post so I can check it out! 






No comments

Post a Comment