Local Loves - French Village Bakery: Where Cupcake Dreams Are Made

9 Mar 2016


Dogs may be a man's best friend but Cupcakes are definitely a woman's and I have had the absolute best cupcakes recently that I've just got to spill all! For quite awhile it seems everyone has been talking about French Village Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins and when I noticed their Cafe was just across the road from where I was staying the night just to try them!


Yummy on the outside, yummy on the inside. With every delicious bite I couldn't wait to try the next one. They taste even better than they look (if that's possible) obviously I did not eat every single cupcake, although would you hold it against me if I did? My sister and I shared them to taste a little of each one.. okay! Half of each one!

Flavours in order of pictures:
Toffee
Lemon 
Raspberry and Cream
Red-Velvet





Unfortunately they had no Chocolate Fudge left *que sad face* which ofcourse means I'll have to return or better yet to guarantee I get my mitts on one order online! (Oh YES you can also order these little beauties online from as little as £1 along with cakes, muffins, giant cookies AND More!)


Ofcourse I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a selfie, if I had to choose a favourite cupcake it would have to be the lemon one. Normally not a fan of lemon I am surprised at how I loved the burst of flavour that hits you after a bite or two!

Check out French Village Bakery following the link www.frenchvillagebakery.co.uk

Have you tried French Village? What did you think? Do you have a favourite flavour?

No comments

Post a Comment