Style/Outfit: Chase the Clouds Away with Fringed Jeggings

4 May 2017



Chase the clouds away in Fringed Jeggings! After purchasing these little beauties at the end of last summer from New Look I couldn't wait to dig them out again and start wearing them! With the British weather being as predicable we all know it is I knew I was going to have fun dressing these up or down in boots, flip-flips or pumps!

I decided to team them up with this beautifully designed kimono also from New Looks last summer season collection. What I like about this kimono is I can wear a top underneath it in a variety of different colours and the kimono will look great especially with the slit at either side it makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. 


The top was a right wee bargain at only £5 from Sainburys and since I've discovered their Tu Clothing line I cannot believe the results! I think I maybe have about a dozen different wee tops that will fit perfectly under my many numerous kimonos which also allows me to style them differently depending on the tops I fancy. 


Outfit:

Fringed Jeans: No Longer Available
Kimono: No longer available
Top: Click HERE to check out the range of colours. 

What do you think of the outfit? Would you have styled in differently? 

No comments

Post a Comment