Style/Outfit: Laced Up With Glitter

24 May 2017


What better than glitter to wear with lace? Two of my favourite things to wear come hand in hand together in this outfit with these amazing heels and matching clutch bag from New Look along with lace leggings and flowy top from Yours Clothing. 

I have shoes, clothes and bags that I purchase to complete a *perfect* outfit and that's where this whole outfit has come from. All these items are ones which I have purchased to add to other clothes but opted to put them altogether instead. 

I've worn the heels twice in the whole two years I've owned them and that's a waste of glittery heels especially as they come with a matching clutch. I decided to dig them out and make sure I get my use of them. 



Leggings and dresses are my favourite clothing items to wear and when I spied these lacy ones in YoursClothing I couldn't simply have gone without them. I'm so careful with them as I find Yours leggings aren't the best quality. I believe Primarks leggings are still the best. 



I love this style of top, it's cool, swingy and flowy and flatters my body to a point I'm comfortable in wearing just this out. I have a dark blue coloured one and am definitely wanting more of a variety of them. 


I absolutely love this whole outfit and will definitely be wearing it again, the detail on the lace leggings is beautiful as you can below with this close up. 


Outfit: 

Top: Yours Clothing
Leggings: Yours Clothing
Heels: New Look
Clutch: New Look

What do you think of the outfit? Would you have styled in differently? 

No comments

Post a Comment