Catitude Overload - Essentials To Suit A Crazy Cat Lady

20 Sept 2017

Cats have always been an animal favourite of mine and even more now thanks to my little buddy Ethan. Incase you missed his introduction (How Could YOU?) Check it out HERE. When I heard Card Factory had a new range titled Catitude I just knew I was going to want if not all then the majority of the items! 



Below are most of the items from the new range although if you want to check out ALL of the affordable range in local Card Factory stores then scroll through to the end of this post to the link. 
Cat Shaped Mug £3.99
Teddy £3.99


Plaque £2.99


Mug & Coaster Set £3.99
Notebooks £1.99
Travel Mug £2.99 
Mug £3.99

Plaque £2.99

Hanging Plaque £1.49



Check out the full Card Factory Catitude Range)



What do you think of the new range from Card Factory? Are you a Crazy Cat Lady? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to include a picture of your kitty!

No comments

Post a Comment