5+ New Release Movies I'm excited to Watch in 2018

19 Jan 2018

2018 is going to be one hellava time for films especially considering Mamma Mia 2 is coming to the big screen, the long anticipated release AND final installment in the Fifty Shades Trilogy - Fifty Shades Freed is out in February PLUS there's Charming, a light-hearted fairytale. 


1) First Up Fifty Shades Freed (these are in no particular order although it seemed obvious Fifty was first!)





2) Charming





3) Mamma Mia 2




4) Overboard - I am a massive fan of the first Overboard movie starring Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn so when I heard there was a remake on it's way I was apprehensive although after watching the trailer I can honestly say I'm looking forward to it! 




5) Oceans8 




6) Blockers 




Well there you have it the 6 movies I'm most looking forward to watching this year.. all I need now is for them to be released so I can enjoy war sweet popcorn! 

What do you think of the films above? Are you looking forward to any of them? Is there any I've not mentioned which you are excited for? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment