Fashion/Outfit: Dolly & Dotty For Alice And Wonderland #WorldBookDay

1 Mar 2018

You're invited to a tea party!


When I bought this dress last year I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear and that came when I decided to put together an inspired Alice and Wonderland outfit for World Book Day!


I purchased the dress by Dolly & Dotty from Lisa's Attic in Belfast. The store unfortunately is no longer located there *que sad face*. Read bout my experience in Lisa's Attic HERE.

What I hadn't prepared for when planning my outfit was the weather although I think the snow sets a lovely backdrop for the dress. I teamed my dress up with black boots from Studio and a white petti coat from Amazon. 




The material of the dress I'm not used to wearing as I usually opt for chiffon overlay dresses as I never suit a band or lining around the tummy area although I don't mind it with this dress. 

Whilst everything is great there is an underlying problem with the zip catching each time and I honestly wonder why they put those wee mini fragile zips on such heavy material. 



My sister kindly took the pictures and is amazing at seeing the little things that bring a photo to life like suggesting the props. 



Outfit Details: 

Boots: Studio
Petti-Coat: Amazon

Check out my bookish inspired post on A Bookish Redhead about World Book Day and HERE.

What do you think of my Alice & Wonderland theme? Have you heard of Dolly & Dotty? Or heard of Lisa's Attic? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment