The Ultimate Birthday Gift Wish List - Birthday Month

9 Aug 2018


The Ultimate Birthday Gift Wish List

It's my Birthday on August 23 and I thought what better than to share The Ultimate Birthday Gift Wish Lift of 25 things I'm wishing for. 

- Perfume -
- The Queen Funko Pop with Corgi -
- Have a book character named after me -
- Have a Disney Day -
- Have a Pamper Day -
- Watch 50 Shades Trilogy (movie day! I'm looking at you Megan!)  - 
- Have a BBQ -
- Have a day with no cat parenting -
- Ticket to RARE London -
- Have a book or swag signed by Laurelin Paige or a Birthday Tweet -
- Have a book or swag signed by Erin Watt or a Birthday Tweet -
- Cordially Invited by Zoe Sugg - 
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L Armentrout -
- Brothers by L.A Casey - 
- Go to Hotel Chocolat -
- Receive 25 Birthday Cards - 
- One Perfect Christmas by Paige Toon
- Bookshelf - 
- Get a Pizza -
- DIY Chocolate Ice-Cream Sundae -
- Rainbow Slushie from Del Piero's
- Have a day spent reading - 
- Have a Birthday Tweet from E.L James -
- A FLAMINGO or is a tweet from Jenson Button harder to get? -
- Have a Birthday tweet from Jennifer L Armentrout

What do you think of my Birthday wish list? The day with no cat parenting I'm so down for!! 

No comments

Post a Comment