Review: Nars Climax Mascara

6 Aug 2019



As a Glamour Beauty Club Member, I received a sample of Nars Climax Mascara. Often I wouldn't review samples and that's kind of bad of me since I should which is why I made the decision to share my thoughts on this mascara. 


When opting for Mascara I usually go for a thin bristle brush and not thick which is why I shied away initially from trying this although when I was out for girls night in June I decided to try this as I'd forgotten my usual mascara at home and have to admit I am so glad I did! 


Upon using it my eyes looked wider and lashes longer, it didn't smudge or run and I honestly love how much my eye makeup looks clearer with the added volume from the mascara, my eyes felt light and with no clumping or heavy feeling to the eyes, I am definitely going to purchase this as it's perfect for day or evening looks. 


Have you tried the Nars Climax Mascara? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment