5 Last Minute Gifts For Galentines OR Valentines (For Under A FIVER)

11 Feb 2020


Valentines Day is fast Approaching but don't panic as I've some great ideas that will you save £££ and still put a smile on someones face! (Thought that counts, right?)




1) SEXY TIME SEDUCTION SET (£2.49) - Think of the fun, excitement and enjoyment you could have for under £3 with this set from Card Factory that includes a bell, tickler and whip!




2) LIPS GLASS TUMBLER (£1.99) - This cute little pink lips glass is all you need to feel the love and to enjoy a taste of whatever you fancy from it, from Card Factory!

3) HEART CHOCOLATE LOLLY (69p) - Who doesn't love chocolate? Well not me! This little heart lolly is sure to bring a smile to anyone face as it shows a little bit of love and thought (plus chocolate) went into it! It's a Home Bargains steal! (Just not literally) 

4)  BREAKFAST SET (£2.99) - This matching bowl and mug from Home Bargains was an instant buy for me! I love the positive vibes I feel from using it and you can never have to many mugs! 



5) YOU'RE MY LOBSTER KEYRING (£1) - More Friends Paraphernalia? YES PLEASE! My friend is obsessed with Friends and when I saw this cute little "You're My Lobster" from Poundland as famously said by Ross I had to grab it!

What do you think of the last minute items? Will you be buying any? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment