Rainbow Bright with Collectif

19 May 2020


As soon as I saw this bright, striped rainbow skirt from Collectif I just had to have it! It's a summer season must and although we're living in pretty much uncertain times I know as soon as lockdown is over and we are safe to meet friends, grab a cocktail or two or even have a lunch date I will be wearing this every chance I get!


The colours allow so many outfits possible especially as if like me you love alot of bright colours as you can see from the pictures I'm wearing a bright orange cami from SimplyBe but am happy to be able to team it up with different styles, colours and occasions dependant on my plans.  

I initially opted to order a size 24 and 26 because in the description, on the SimplyBe website you'll see they recommend sizing up but being a size 24 this skirt was true to size and fits perfectly even allowing a generous amount of breathing room.

I was amazed at how comfy, soft it was including being flattering on my hips although I know I should have given it an iron before taking my outfit pictures - you can understand I just couldn't resist and wanted to style it straight away! 



Ofcoure I couldn't let the opportunity in this skirt go amiss and had to style it with a rainbow stack of books to do a cross over post for my bookish Instagram @abookishredhead.

Shop the Rainbow skirt on SimplyBe or HERE on Collectif. 


What do you think of the skirt? Would you style it differently? Let me know below or over on Instagram & Twitter

No comments

Post a Comment