The Ultimate Netflix Christmas Movie Watchlist

8 Dec 2020


When it comes to watching Christmas movies there is always that one we favour the most over the others, for me it's Elf! Elf is such a fun, festive, family film that everyone can enjoy. It's been my favourite movie for so many years as watching it always got me in the mood the holidays ahead. 

Home Alone has came in a close second for me with The Princess Switch from Netflix a third! I absolutely adore that film and have yet to watch Switched Again as I'm hoping to with my mum this week! 

Below you will find the Ultimate Netflix Christmas Movie Watchlist.


How many will you be watching this year? or how many have you watched so far?  Let me know below! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Bad Moms films and The Holiday too xx

    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. individuals wavering on the edge of joining ought to know about. Along these lines, right away, here are my three major advantages and disadvantages of utilizing Netflix. amazon mytv

    ReplyDelete