Hello February

1 Feb 2021




February has always been an inspirational month for me with so many ideas bursting to be written but this year? I have so many ideas and feel little to no motivation to actually get them typed up. I miss heading out with my notebook in hand and sitting enjoying a hot chocolate in my local Del Pieros or Tim Hortons.

But I'm trying so hard not to dwell on the fact it could be a few months before that's possible and I'm pushing myself to get these posts published!

January Refresh - 

- I was slow in the blogging department and by slow I published 2 posts although I have however watched 18 Marvel Movies and the next one is Doctor Strange which I'm very excited about. 

- It's taken me a over a full month to read Bridgerton but I hope only a couple more days if I get peace and quiet to finish it. 

- I won £100 worth of stuff from Benji's over on Twitter and I''ll be sharing it all on my Insta stories this week! From coasters, a heavy throw to some really cute mugs I love all the goodies especially as I'm in the midst of having a major clearout and can't wait for everything to have it's own place. 

- I downloaded Pokemon Go which has really motivated to get out and walk more and am really enjoying doing the research quests in the game.

February - 

- I'm going to push myself to write more this month and really get a handle on my blogging including celebrating 10 years since I started my book blog A Bookish Redhead and have so many exciting things planned. 

- Walking 200,000 in February sounds easy right? Cause that's what I'm going to try and accomplish so I need it to sound easy though it really doesn't! I'm off to a poor start but am not gonna let it get the best off me! 

- Finish my bedroom and clearout! I stillhave a few frames to hang and little bits and pieces to add so I'm hoping I can add the finishing touches this month!

What do you have planned this month? Let me know below what's been a January highlight for you?

No comments

Post a Comment