10 Things I Love About Christmas

8 Dec 2021


Christmas is a time I absolutely love, everything about it. I get into the festive spirit right from the get-go and if I had my way would have the tree up from July as that's when I start making my Christmas cards and planning what I'm going to craft in December. 

As I've gotten older like most people I presume, my reasons for loving Christmas have changed, read 10 Things I Love About Christmas below. 

1) The smalltown romances with big city businesswomen all surrounding Christmas.

2) Christmas Songs

3) Spending time with family, remember that disagreement you had with a cousin? It's long forgotten when the family gathers together. 

4) Wrapping Presents, bows, shiny paper, and gift tags! I love matching my wrapping paper. 

5) Advent calendars - Because I always lose my days in December so this helps keep on track! 

6) ALL THE GLITTER - Everything shiny and sparkly just fills me with joy! 

7) Getting dressed up - there's always somewhere to go at Christmas and get a little dressed up for and I love sitting down and planning an outfit and makeup for going out. (Even if it does take me days to decide) 

8) It's when Hot Chocolate gets it's moment to shine - All through the year when I tell people I don't drink tea or coffee I receive odd looks and a bunch of "reallys?" but in December? Hot chocolate seems to be everyone's go-to hot drink! 

9) That every year people (especially females) vent their anger at how Alan Rickman's character in Love Actually wasn't giving the necklace his found to her!

10) People have a spring in their step, everyone just seems that bit more hopeful and looks forward to their Christmas. 

What do you love about Chritmas? 

No comments

Post a Comment