The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 4 - What's your Biggest Fear as a Single Person

18 Feb 2014

What's your biggest fear as a single person? Well todays question has sort of stomped me! Do I be honest and tell the truth or do I tell a half truth incase someone I know reads 
this?


As I've said in the previous challenge posts I'm happy being single BUT should I have added a little now each time meaning I'm happy being single NOW!?


If am being terribly honest my biggest fear as a single person is well being single for life. I know, I'm 20! I've got my whole life ahead of me as some tell me but.. those who say that are already in a relationship.. so they're safe, secure, have found someone and have stability in there little couply world so do they really understand and get what they're telling me?

My guess is NO! So my answer is all in the question.. it's being a single person for life! (Touches wood so I don't jinx myself)

What about you? What's your biggest fear as a single person?
More information and the full list of questions check out HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

No comments

Post a Comment