The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 5 - The biggest misconception you think people have about single life

19 Feb 2014

I am taking part in The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.




 What's the biggest misconception you think people have about single life?

Hmm... Really? How long have you got!?! I'll list my top three...

1, You're single.. and female.. so you must upon must stay in every weekend, watch Bridget Jones and eat a full tub of ice-cream while helplessly wondering why we're single and why Mr Darcy hasn't arrived to take us away on his horse drawn carriage..  (Although now it's more like Christian Grey clad with a whip and a red room of pain!)

(I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE)
Image source-
vintagefolly.com
No this doesn't happen every weekend.. maybe.. once every couple but hey it's a good film SO WHY NOT?

2, Single and desperate.. that's another one isn't it? If you're single then you'll go with anyone. I mean you can't be picky eh?

3, You're single so you must be concentrating on your career! Though this is true to some women but can't we be single because we wanna be? Not because you think we're career driven! If in a relationship we can still have the same goals! I always get the same reply when someone asks whether I'm single. "Oh a woman concentrating on her career eh?" NO! NO! NO! It drives me mad..

There are still many to name but if I continue then I will definitely be having a full on rant and I don't think anyone wants that...

I do think most of you want this thought... ;)


(I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE!)
What about you? What do you think is the biggest misconception people have about single life is?

No comments

Post a Comment