The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 7 - Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point

21 Feb 2014

Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point??



My whole life I've never had a set mind of where I thought I would be.. I've never known what sort of job I wanted.. I've never really sat down and thought "what do I want to do with my life?" Until recently I didn't believe I had many opportunities left but one night that fleeting WTH rushed through my head again and off I went on a whim dreaming of what I want to achieve in life.
I didn't know where I'd be at this point in my life or what I'd be doing and I'm in retrospect I've probably saved myself a few disappointments or lost a few chances. Someone told me recently that I have my whole life ahead of me and to stop wishing it away because am only 20. (which to be true is actually young) so that's what I did.. I signed up for a Numeracy course to get my maths qualification and I'm hoping in the next year or two I will have an idea of how I want my life to pan out or what path I want to walk down but right now? I still don't have a blimming baldy... ;)
What about you? Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point??
More info on the challenge is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

No comments

Post a Comment