The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 6 - Sound off on the quote: “Every woman has the exact love life she wants.”

20 Feb 2014

Waow day 6 already! :O Todays statement is... 
 Sound off on the quote: “Every woman has the exact love life she wants.”


Do women really really have the exact love life they want? Well yes I certainly believe we all have the exact love life we want. If you're not 100% happy in your love life you can change it if you really want to.. right? Just like if you're single and you don't wanna be am sure there is someone willing and waiting right out in the world for ya.
Can I be honest? I'M HAPPY BEING SINGLE! Want to know why? Because I'm a night owl, I spend from 11pm to 3am every night blogging, writing, reading, watching telly or have even been known to dance and workout (Don't ask why) I seem to become more confident or awake at night and I love it. I especially love going to bed and curling into a ball amongst all my teddies (yes, I'm 20 and STILL have my teddies on my bed) I love that I can keep my light on to read and not have to worry about keeping someone awake.
I love concentrating on myself for a change and learning how to be more open and carefree or more confident in public. I like knowing I don't need to worry about anyone else... I just like the nature of being single and it's exactly what *I* want right now.. so I defo think we have the exact love life we want..
What about you? Do you believe women have the exact life life they want? OR do you think they don't?
 More info on the challenge is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

No comments

Post a Comment