The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 10 - Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you.

24 Feb 2014

Ahhh omg 10 days has flown by I can't believe I've kept this up and stuck at it! Yippee I so deserve a treat at the end of this if I do everyday! :)




I am taking part in The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

 Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you.

Hmm... I hate this question! Is there actually a meaning out there for Kerry-Ann together? Instead of separating the Kerry from the Ann? Well.. let the search begin... :) *Fingers crossed*

I'm so shocked right now... there is.. there really is! After all these years I thought my parents named me randomly but NOW I take all that back.. I feel so special! Is that weird? Ya never get any sort of stationary with my name on it so I'm super glad it has a meaning! :)

I came across the following here: http://www.themeaningofnames.org/?n=Kerry+Ann&m=&d=&y=&go=Go so THEY own all that said about my name below.

K is for kindness, you always show. (Ohh I like this already)
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun! (duh! Obviously it can)
R is for righteous, you know when you're right. (hah ofcourse I do I'm ALWAYS right!)
R is for realist, the way you are. (I googled *realist* and found "a person who tends to view or represent things as they really are." on thefreedictionary.com)
Y is for youthful, your eternal look. (Omg! I so luurrvvee this one)
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
The name “Kerry” is of Irish origin and it means “From Ciar's People or the county of Kerry”. It’s a name commonly given to both boys and girls. There is 1 other name that is similar to this one.

The name “Ann” is of Hebrew origin and it means “Prayer”. It’s a name commonly given to girls. There are 412 other names that are similar to this one.

So my name is Irish-Hebrew? Hmm... I'm Northern Irish so I'm quite happy with that! I think this meaning sort of suits me don't you?

What about you? What has google revealed about your name? Does it match your personality?

No comments

Post a Comment