The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 13 - Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship.

27 Feb 2014

Hahahahah! I am LOVING todays thing! This is gonna be a fun one! :) For more information on The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge check out  is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.



The last person I texted was thrust upon me when I was born and I had no choice to decide if I wanted a friendship with her. (Considering I couldn't speak and had just been born it's a moot point) For 20 damn years I've suffered knowing her and no one feels my pain..

There has been hair pulling, nipping, crazy outfits (like this one below)




bad hairstyles, shouting, crying, biting, laughter and more but it's the sort of relationship you have with your sister isn't it? and honestly I wouldn't change any of those times because it has made our relationship all the better!




Or perhaps we are just a bit bonkers! No one can understand our relationship and most of the time neither do I. Literally we will be arguing one minute and the next second one of us will say "OMG have you watched The Tomorrow People* and we start gossipping about that, argument forgotten.. until a later time ofcourse!




We never agree on anything because of course I'm always right she just doesn't understand that yet but she will... one day! ;) Together we have both been through so many bad times and came out the other side but we have also shared the happiest times of all and there the ones that count. I'd be truly lost without my big sister she means the world to me and more and I know there will be more mad times ahead of us as we really are just beginning! :)


What about YOU? How did you meet the last person you texted?

No comments

Post a Comment