The Single Womans 30 Day challenge: Day 14 - Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful.

28 Feb 2014

I am taking part in The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful..





It's hard to say when the last time was that I felt truly blissful.. I try and make the most out of things so I'm always happy with whatever I've got. It could have been last night when I figured out how to do these really hard long multiplaction sums.. or when I curled up in bed last night listening to the rain outside with my hot water bottle or it could even be right now while I'm eating Tesco chocolate (which I'm meant to be saving for baking with but couldn't resist it) so I really have no ioda..

What about you? When was the last time you felt truly blissful? 

No comments

Post a Comment