The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 28 - Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.

16 Mar 2014

I am taking part in The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.




Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
When I think of a bold move I made I immediately think of when I left tech. I had studied there for three years and I believe I had gotten the most out of everything and had nothing left to give or take away from it. I had two months left until my official leave date although I'd finished my initial Business Administration course plus related courses I was still expected to attend classes and do the work everyone was doing until the ending date.. even though I'd technically finished..
I will hold my hands up and admit that I did have really bad attendance at tech but those weren't willy nilly days I decided to take off. Although they may have never gotten a full solid reason from me for most of those days I guess I believed that they didn't need to know.
I stayed off the entire week then went in on the Friday morning to tell them I was leaving and to sign a few sheets.. there was no sad moments, (although I didn't cry abit) or second thoughts I knew what I wanted and I did it! I will NEVER forget the feeling when I walked out of that building and felt the stress, anxiety and pressure lift from my shoulders, I felt so much lighter and happier!
In those three years I attended the tech my life went in all different directions and I changed dramatically. The 17 year old girl that walked into that building in 2010 came out a totally different woman in 2013...
I try to live life without regrets but I wouldn't be human if I didn't have any and I have quite a few regrets from those three years....
Ugh! I hope I didn't depress your Sunday! :(
Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.

No comments

Post a Comment