The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 30 - Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say

18 Mar 2014

I am taking part in The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.




Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say.
  
Dear Future Mate
I don't really know what to say to you excpet for you to read this quote...
If you can stand by me, love me, support me and still look at me with all those things shining in your eyes when you see my worst I promise you will always get my best. :)
Love your future mate. ;)
What about you? What would you include in a letter to your future mate?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following! What a sweet letter :) Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete