Review: LMcG Jewellery and Crafts

21 Apr 2014

Anyone that knows me knows I have an obsession and an addiction to jewellery! I believe it can definitely make or break an outfit, I especially have a thing for quirky, unique, outrageous accessories. (I even have beads I call my Miss Piggy pearls) so when I mentioned  in a previous post about the new beautifully handmade jewellery I'd recently purchased from LMcG Jewellery and Crafts at a Fundraising Coffee Morning I did not expect to receive messages from readers wanting to know more about where these fab pieces came from which is why I decided to do a review and share all the information you may need on how to nab your own! :) 


LMcg Jewellery and craft are handmade and unique accessories at affordable prices made by Laura McGarvey who has a passion for all things jewellery. If you live locally you can collect or get your pieces delivered. If you live on the UK mainland you can get items sent to you. Check out her facebook page HERE or send her an email to:  lmcgjewellery@hotmail.co.uk
(She can also make personalised items as well)
Below are my items:

My dad saw me taking an interest in this wee jewellery box (£10) (pictured below) and when I was outside getting some air he went and bought it for me. :) The special thing about this is it's all hand painted and decoupaged.
I bought this necklace (£8) of the same designer which is also handmade, I think things are much more special when someone has put so much effort and work into something.
My sister bought this (pictured below) which I absolutely adore. It's very tribey to me and male me think of  the quilettes from Twilight. It suits her down to a T.

Below are a few pictures of my fave items (necklaces, bracelets and earrings) that have been made (there are more available)




I want this next item so darn bad I'm thinking of emailing now and asking for it! It's so bright and summery it really just makes me smile and happy looking at it!

What do you think of the jewellery? Will you be purchasing any of it? Do you have a fave item already?

2 comments:

  1. The bird necklace is absolutely stunning. Thanks to reading this I will check out her site now. Great find!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture does not do it justice! I'm so glad you're going to check her stuff out you won't be disappointed! :)xx

      Delete