Grans 80th Birthday Party..

20 May 2014

My granny turned 80 recently and as a way to celebrate we had a *surprise* party for her on Sunday... the reason the surprise has wee stars round it is because I told her last month thinking she knew about it.. I found out it was meant to be a surprise when the invite came.. though either she has a good poker face or she genuinely did forget.. I'm going for the latter :) 

The celebration was held in a wee hall not far from where I live and everything was set up so lovely and it really was really nice....

Waow I apologise I babbled straight there but I know what'll it make you feel better from reading my nonsense.. cupcakes! LOOKIE: 

ROLO CUPCAKE! (Not nice.. had gooey stuff inside :()

LEFT - RIGHT: Me, My granny and my dad! 

My granny and I! 

All in all it turned out to be an okay day.. I didn't stay for the full three hours only half of that but it was for my granny and she enjoyed herself which is the main thing... :) 

Thanks 
Kerry-Ann xx

Have you ever went somewhere purely to support someone else? What was it like? 

No comments

Post a Comment