A late hello to 2015! Happy New Year!

1 Jan 2015

Goodbye 2014 and farewell! I'm sorry to say I'm not sad it's come to an end! I was out tonight celebrating the New Year and I have to say I had a ball! I met some lovely new people and even ended up leaving the bar and doing the conga around the roundabout while stopping traffic (and the police!) so I'm guessing (and hoping) with a start like that to the year, 2015 is definitely gonna be one to remember! 

It's time to finally sit back and reflect on the year past which I've decided to do month by month, It's currently 03:49 and I've just tripped my house so am hoping this will take me a wee while so it distracts me from sitting in the dark! (Least I started 2015 with a bang... right?) 

Since I started Voluptuous Chatterbox in February I'm going to start there... 

February:

I'm hoping when the next one comes around I'll be celebrating it entirely different although I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. 



I also started taking part in The Single Womans 30 day Challenge and if you click The Single Womans 30 Day Challenge then all my posts will come up! A couple in February were... 

March:

More from the 30 Day Single Woman Challenge:
April:

May:


July:

In July I attended the Dublin author signing, Check out some pictures from the event below! I met some of my all time favourite authors including Abbi Glines, Cora Carmack and especially Kahlen Aymes! 



November:

Talking about my new job, going to see Any & Decs Saturday Takeaway Live and also how I went for dinner with my work and managed to survive the evening after having a near anxiety attack PLUS joining Slimming World!

I also touched on how my OCD was slightly messing with my brain a tiny bit.


December:

Finally I reached December and only managed to blog once which was about the Slimming World dinner I attended which you can read HERE.

 

And finally we reach New Years Eve! I've included a couple of selfies from the night below, coming up in the new year I have a few ideas in my mind flying about of things I'd like to feature on VP and I'm also going to start posting outfit posts. I recently gave my blog a little make over so it now officially looks more professional and better! 

I also had the idea to do a bucket list with the aim of completing everything within the year, I've decided to scrap that list and make a new one for 2015 so I really do start the year and end it on the end of the year! The items on the previous one were all about helping me find myself, to grow my confidence and to stop worrying about what people might think of the way I look...

I've decided to give up searching for myself because I'm here right here right now currently writing this blog post in the dark! I have also gotten so confident this year even though at times I do faulter, everyday is different and I'm still learning to believe in myself and well... F**K anyone who doesn't like the way I look! I'm happy, beautiful and unique and if you believe you are those things then you will start to see it and so will others!

The list for the year ahead is all about having fun, putting myself out there and really just living in the moment! I have a feeling it's going to be fantastic year as I have big things planned as well as travelling plans with my sister! (Fifty Shades of Grey is also out so that is something I'm defo looking forward to!) 

I am still putting my 2015 bucket list together although I will share it in the next few days along with more things planned for this year! A few things including selfies, how work crushes are annoying (especially when the guy is oblivious or just not interested), Why I'm retrying online dating AND also how I'm planning to beat my OCD! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AS MUCH OF A FAB NIGHT AS I DID! 

Kerry-Ann x 

Did you have a good start to the New Year? What did you do to celebrate?

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, your NYE outfit looks gorgeous! Happy NY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) Happy New Year :) xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year I love the idea of doing the conga round the roundabout!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! :) Omg it was crazy, I never do anything like that! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year.. great post hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if you got the other comment, so I say it again. Happy New Year. :) Loved reading this post. :) xx

    ReplyDelete