Blogmas Day 4... Jingle Bells are tired...

4 Dec 2015


Ahh I am currently getting organised and writing up posts for the month ahead and gearing myself up to start my vlogs tomorrow which I am quite nervous about! I've been out doing more Christmas shopping today and keep buying much more than is needed which is making me think I should just quit while I'm ahead and use the money to give into a plan I've been thinking about for awhile which I will be blogging about in two weeks. 

As it's late at night and I am late again with typing this post.. (Promising myself to do early morning blogging next week) I'm going to share a couple more songs I'm currently listening to for Christmas... I heard this on the radio tonight and absolutely love listening to it every year... 

How's your Christmas shopping coming along? Are you listening to any tunes on repeat?


No comments

Post a Comment