Miss Bah Humbug

29 Dec 2015

Christmas is finally over and for me it never really had a chance to begin! All the traditions and plans I'd been looking forward to this year ended up down the drain. In the early hours of Christmas Eve I fell ill.. I had the chills, sweats and a whole list of everything else that rounded it in a little red sparkly bow. Little to say my Christmas Eve was spent in the doctors surgery and then I spent my Christmas Day in bed which continually rolled into Boxing day.. it's been that way since! My energy's been zapped, I've had no appetite plus I never even got to wear my new £60 worth of make-up on Christmas day... or my new clothes and heels.. It really is the little things. *sad face*
I hope Christmas has been good for you and that you got spoilt rotten! Let me know what you got in the comments and tell me how your Christmas was. 

No comments

Post a Comment