What I Wore: Brains, Beauty, Booty!

18 Jan 2016


The Brains, Beauty, Booty. logo t-shirt has been doing the rounds on quite a few people and when I first spotted it on What Laura Loves I just knew I had to know where it was from! Que my delight when I discovered it was available in my size, affordable and ALSO perfect for any outfit! 






This isn't the type of t-shirt I would normally wear or buy but it's one of the best things I've purchased. It's comfy, the material is stretchy and I love the fact I can basically throw it on with jeans no matter what I feeling like wearing plus the added bonus is what it says! 

It was the first thing I've gotten from Boohoo.com and I'll definitely be checking out more of their plus-size range as I'm starting to have a nosy at wearing more casual clothes when heading out. 

I opted to wear this with my new black heels from Peacocks as they need all the use they can get in the weather lately plus added my lovely white blazer which I don't wear enough of from New Look. 



What I Wore: 

Top - Boohoo - £10 - HERE
Jeggings - New Look 
White Blazer - New Look 
Heels - Peacocks

What do you think of the t-shirt? Do you like logo tops? Where do you get them?

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I have my eye on this tee too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should definitely purchase! :)xx

      Delete