What I Wore: Floral Smudges

14 Apr 2016


It's been quite awhile since I wrote an outfit post which is why at the weekend when I wore this little outfit I dragged my sister to take pictures. I absolutely love this outfit for one reason! IT'S A DRESS. 


For the first time in a couple of years I wore a dress, for most that's not a big revolution but for me it is. I've never been 100% fully confident wearing a dress but that soon changed on Saturday. 

After an 8 hour shopping spree a couple of weeks ago and spending up to two hours in Yours Clothing (those shop assistants needs a medal with me) I knew I had to come away with something and whilst trying on numerous dresses it was fate when I tried on the one pictured below. 


With it's swing and chiffon style it flows in all the right places plus it's light material makes it perfect for Spring and Summer. I decided to opt for navy leggings (from Yours Clothing) instead of going bare leg or wearing tights. Leggings are a must item for me and with Yours Clothing offering so many styles and colours with the 2 for £14 deal it's not that easy to turn your back on. 


Outfit:

Dress: Navy, Pink, White Floral Smudge Tunic Dress £29 
Cardigan: White Edge to Edge Waterfall Jersey Cardigan £16 
Leggings: Navy Elastane Full Length Leggings £10 (or 2 for £15) 

TOTAL= £55 

What do you think of the dress and outfit? What way would you have styled it differently?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I really love all of them as it just looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Actim Really are so cosy! Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete