A New Mr & Mrs - My Brother Gets Married

14 Jul 2017

Bright Morning, birds singing - perfect day for a wedding, On Sunday 9th July I attended my brothers wedding and watched him marry the love of his life. I've been to quite a few weddings and never seen a more glowing, beautiful happy bride. 

The day was one of the best days of my life and it is a day that will be talked about for years to come because of the many happy memories that were made. Dancing, crying, singing or laughing; I don't believe their guests could have wished for a better time. I hope the bride and groom had just as much if not more of an amazing time as everyone did celebrating with them. 

My brother could not have married a better suited woman for him as his beautiful bride and him are truly made for each other. I hope for them a marriage full of happiness, peace and love. 

Left/Right - Kirsty, Me, Lynsey & Megan.
* * * * *
When I was deciding what to wear for the wedding I was torn between two dresses. The one pictured below which I opted for instead of a blue dotted one. I managed to snag a bargain in this dress for £31.50 from ASOS and with the chiffon material I love how it flatters and flows. 
Pairing my dress with a nude clutch and matching heels i decided to go with a nude blazer as well. One which wasn't even on my back once during the day. 

Left/Right - Myself, Robin (Brother), Mum, (Helen), Megan (sister) 


Robin and Lynsey had this fantastic Caricature at their wedding and I was adamant I wanted one done with Edwin and I'm so pleased with the end result. The fun part is watching everyones reactions when you're getting it done. 

Another thing they had was the candy cart as pictured below, the thing I love about this is my dad built it which makes it more special in a way. I keep trying to persuade him to make me one for my house but it's taken it's time for him to agree. 


A gift from the happy couple
Do you like weddings? What makes one special or stand out to you? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments

Post a Comment