All I Want For Christmas... Lifestyle Wishlist

30 Nov 2017




The third and final part of my wishlist is LIFESTYLE and this includes, books, chocolate & MORE!



Tanya's Christmas 
Jenson Button Life To The Limit 


Demi Lovato Staying Strong 
Kahlen Ayme's Trading Yesterday 



Chocolat, Chocolate, Chocolat, One of the best chocolates around is Hotel Chocolat. From their rich and creamy truffles to the novelty Christmas stocking fillers it's easy to say I want it all! Check out though what I want specifically: 

Christmas Tree Decoration 
Chocolate Santa Lolly 
Christmas Chocolates Mini Selection 
Jolly Chocolate Snowman 
Jolly Chocolate Penquin
Hot Chocolate 
Milky Hot Chocolate 



 It wouldn't be a wishlist without HunkyDory Crafts would it? 

Cherry Green - Frankir Rainy Day 
Pampered Paws - Cute Kitties 
Tonic Exquisite 

What do you think of my lifestyle wishlist? Anything on my list you're adding to yours?

No comments

Post a Comment