I'm Finally Starting my December #Blogmas!

11 Dec 2017

I'm starting my #blogmas17 today as my lovely, amazing, handsome fiance swept me away to the Stormont Hotel for whole of last weekend so it's best to say I've been in a complete bubble of happiness since! 



December is one of my favourite months along with October if I could skip November I would but then it'd be a very short year. As the weather gets colder and the days get shorter everyone wants something to look forward to. Whether it family coming home for Christmas, boxing day sales or even having a turkey with spuds on December 25th there should be something you look forward to. 

I myself believe it wouldn't be Christmas without my brother Robin maintaining I'm cheating at the pulling of crackers, my sister demanding she watch us open our presents first or finally watching the Queens speech whilst lounging on the sofa after eating more than your weight in food. 

I have so many things to look forward to this this Christmas and I'm going to make sure I enjoy every moment of those things. There is quite alot I want to accomplish this month though for now check out the pictures I want to capture, 5 upcoming blog posts and my festive to do list.  

Pictures I want to capture in December: 

Outfit Post on Christmas Day 
Presents
Under the Mistletoe
Picture taken in the giant snowglobe in the Belfast Christmas Market 
Candy Cane 
Red Lippy

5 Upcoming Blog Posts on Voluptuous Chatterbox: 

My Festive Playlist 
5 Festive Movies to Watch on Netflix (swoon worthy romances anyone) 
Writing My Christmas Cards - The Cards I've made this year 
Time To Get Organised! Time for 2018! 
Candy Canes & Christmas Cookies 

Festive To Do List: 

Kiss Under the Mistletoe
Make Hot Chocolate from Scratch 
Bake Gingerbread Men
Write my Christmas Cards
Leave a Little Sparkle Where ever I go 

What do you hope to achieve this month? Is there something you do every year? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments

Post a Comment