Winter Wonderland Weekend Escape To The Stormont Hotel

3 May 2018

I stayed recently in the Stormont Hotel to get a taste of what the decor and service were like. 
A standard double room with breakfast was £300 for 2 nights and I was expecting gold encrusted toilet paper and taps for that amount although what lacked in affordability Stormont made up for in service, food, and helpfulness. 

The hotel was lovely inside as well as out as you can see from the picture I'd taken above, it was very festively decorated for Christmas. Entering the hotel at night it was like a Winter Wonderland outside with a mix of colours. The Christmas tree that you see when driving past in the carpark of the hotel was beautifully lit in a matching blue. 

When ringing room service not only had we put the phone down that the door went. The staff were quick, efficient and on hand to deal with any queries we had. 

The meal was exceptional and La Scala restaurant is a place I would return to for an evening meal costing around £60, it was well worth the money. 




In the lobby area of the hotel, they had a chair set up with Santas boots, coat and hat which you were allowed to put on for the perfect picture which I couldn't resist! 


As I don't drink alcohol I was surprised to see a mocktail list on their drinks menu which I loved. It meant I could have something fruity and cool to drink instead of opting for my usual water or hot chocolate. 


 What do you think of the Stormont Hotel? Have you ever stayed? Would you like to stay? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments

Post a Comment