The Ultimate Breakup Playlist

22 Sept 2018


'Shout Out To My Ex' if your 'Lips Are Movin',  'Get Me Outta Here'! This Ultimate Breakup playlist is for any woman who is a 'Survivor.' 
'Look What You Made Me Do' 

There is music for every occasion and I've decided to share The Ultimate Breakup Playlist! Whether you are sad, angry or confused during or after a breakup this playlist I am confident will have you feeling like a powerful, confident woman and have you raring to go!

The songs I have chosen either all speak to me or have a couple of lyrics that really hit what I'm feeling or what I want to say! Have a listen below and let me know what you think in the comments. 


1) Outta Here - Esmee Denters
2) IDGAF - Dua Lupa
3) Don't Hold Your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
4) Part Of Me - Katy Perry
5) Mr Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
6) Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
7) Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift
8) Shake It Out - Florance & The Machine
9) Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix
10) Lips Are Movin - Meghan Trainor 
11) Titanium - David Guetta ft Sia
12) Ego - The Saturdays
13) No Excuses - Meghan Trainor
14) If This Is Love - The Saturdays
15) I Hate You, I Love You - Gnash ft Olivia O'brien
16) Take A Bow - Rihanna
17) Irreplaceable - Beyonce
18) We Are Never Getting Back Together
19) Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
20) Rolling In The Deep - Adele
21) Roar - Katy Perry
22) Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
23) Tonight I'm Getting Over You - Carly Rae Jepson
24) It's Not Right But It's Okay - Whitney Houston
25) Fighter - Christina Aguilera
26) Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
27) Independant Woman - Destiny's Child
28)  Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
29) R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See - Rita Ora ft Tinie Tempah
30) Survivor - Destiny's Child ft Da. Brat 
31) Funhuse - Pink
32) Blow Me  (One Last Kiss) - Pink
33) Fuck Yourself - Halsey
34) I Don't Need A Man - The Pussycat Dolls
35) Fight Song - Rachel Platten 

What do you think of the songs I've listed? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to share your Ultimate Breakup Songs! 


No comments

Post a Comment