Hello Autumn.. I've Been Waiting For You & An Autumnal Could-do list

15 Oct 2018



Cosy scarfs pulled from the back of the wardrobe, boots wiped removing speckles of dust! Colder weather is finally coming.. Hello October! I've waited for you.. 

I had planned on writing this post at the start of the month but had this picture in mind I wanted to take for the Hello october post the only problem was finding the perfect time to steal my sister's missbohemia hello autumn mug to snap it. 

I know what you're thinking.. she'll see the post but by the time Megan has it'll be back on the mug wrack and she'll be none the wiser!

In this post I've wrote my October could do list, along with adding a few fun name memes. 

October starts the the beginnings of my favourite months. It has always been my favourite since I was a child hoarding all the pretty coloured leaves, conkers and pinecones. Being able to wrap up, eat my mums vegetable soup and jumping in puddles.  Especially as it's my sister's Birthday month and also Halloween!! Not much has changed except now at 25 I no longer jump in puddles! 

October Could-Do List:

*go for a relaxing stroll in the crisp fresh air*
*bake spooky short bread*
*jump in a puddle*
*collect real leaves for bookstagram*
*start a new journal*
*try an Autumnal hot drink*
*watch my favourite Halloween movies*
*carve a pumpkin*
*buy an Autumnal candle*
*bob for Apples*

The thing with a could-do list is I don't put pressure on myself to complete the tasks and I'll not be hard on myself if I don't.  It's all about making a list and writing down things I could do to enjoy not forcing myself to do them. 


Autumn Name πŸπŸ‚ - Sparkly Harvest 


Spooky Cocktail Name 🍸🍸 - Red Vampire Secretion 


Monster Movie - Beware! The Disco Werewolves Okay so I don't have a middle name but I used my A from my Kerry-Ann.

What do you have planned for October? Let me know in the comments below and also don't forget to play along to the memes! 

No comments

Post a Comment