It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas - A Festive Could Do List

10 Dec 2018


"-... Everywhere I go... "

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas for me, it's been two years since I put the mini pink Christmas tree up in my bedroom which is why I'm all ecstatic to spread some festive spirit around me. 

To start off I've made A Festive Could Do List, I've explained in the past why I write could do lists instead of to do ones and it's to eliminate the stress and urgency it can cause. A could do list is less worrisome, demanding and it's a little bit of accomplishment for everything you can achieve. 

Check out my Festive Could Do List below: 

- Put Pink Christmas Tree up 
- Laugh Uncontrollably 
- Bake Christmas Cookies
- Write Christmas Cards
- Read Festive Books
- Watch Festive Romcoms
- Make homemade gifts
- Hang Stockings
- Get Dressed Up
- Do a Random Act of Kindness
- Take a Christmas Family Photo
- Wear A Santa Hat in Public

Although the list I made is fun to look forward to the important thing to remember is all in the below picture. 

What's on your Festive List? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments

Post a Comment