10 Christmas Movies To Watch On Netflix

11 Dec 2018


"-give me that warm fuzziness feeling;"


Santa Claus, Elf to even The Grinch (which still gives me the creeps at 25) Christmas Movies are a must no matter your age, I'm a sucker for festive romcoms which give me that warm fuzziness feeling with a flushed smile on my face. 


Netflix is a must-have any time of the year though especially Christmas time, don't have it? You'll want to after watching the trailers for 10 Christmas Movies To Watch on Netflix! 

1) A Christmas Prince 
2) The Princess Switch
3) A Wish For Christmas
4) Christmas Inheritance
5) The Holiday
6) Christmas Wedding Planner
7) Once Upon A Holiday
8) Angel of Christmas
9) Love Actually
10) You Can't Fight Christmas

Last years highly popular A Christmas Prince has gotten a sequel titled A Christmas Prince -The Royal Wedding! 



What's your festive favourite movie? Any classics you can't help but have on repeat? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment