Hello August - ME

3 Aug 2019



August Is All About Colour


The eighth month of the year is finally upon us and I'm throwing myself back into writing in more ways than one. I'm wanting to make better use of my blogs and share opinions on subjects that matter to me. 

July was quite an enjoyable month and I'm excited to see what August has in store! My July highlights include trying Frozen Yoghurt for the first time, getting my first sale on Etsy, discovering a love for thriller type TV shows and also dipping my toes in the dating pool. 

August is one of my favourite months of the year (and not just because it's my birthday month - Promise) but because it means we're closer to the chillier, darker nights where hot chocolate and a book is my go-to and not a fan and ice lolly plus Halloween feels like it's just around the corner, Chrismas is in the air and I'm starting to feel festive by making Christmas Cards! Can you sense my excitement?

This coming month is all about ME though - I want to knuckle down and actually think about career options, have a good old fashioned out with the old in with the new clearout and focus on things that matter to me and start to really take control. 


August Could Do List - 

- Try Yoga -
- Face a Fear -
- Walk More (100.000 steps specifically) 
- Start a Bullet Joural - 
- Start saving for Christmas - 


Are you excited for anything this month? Let me know in the comments below. 





No comments

Post a Comment