April Blessings - Time to Bloom

14 Apr 2019

Weekend Away, Hotel Stay and Etsy Store Launch! Aprils a busy month!


Fourteen days into the fourth month of the year and I'm left searching for the missing days of March! Where has the time gone? April will be a busy month! Already having spent a weekend away with the girls in Dublin I'm planning a night away in a quiet, relaxing hotel & spa with my mum and sister to get some TLC. I'm also gearing up and planning for a Cosy Hand-Crafts OFFICIAL Etsy store launch (much to my sister's delight who maintains I need to do one) 

I have a few posts planned this week surrounding my recent weekend to Dublin and then I've decided to write a few Throwback posts about past events I've attended though never blogged about so definitely keep an eye out for them! 

Without further ado... here's my April CAN-Do list to help me enjoy a more relaxed down to earth month. 

Spring Clean
De clutter Crafting Stuff & Makeup
Start Writing and/or Journalling
Make Easter Crafts & Cards
Arrange a flower Display
Have a PJ and Movie Day
Eat loads of Chocolate 
Wear something nice on Easter


What do you think? What is on your April Can do List? Let me know in the comments below! 

Time Capsule: Check out the outfit post published 3 years ago on this date HERE, Floral Smudges! I will forever love this dress!!!

No comments

Post a Comment