The 5 Blog Posts You Should Read from 2019

25 Nov 2019


The 5 Blog Posts You Should Read From 2019


When I directed someone to my blog yesterday they asked me "What blog posts should 

I read?" I was stumped until I thought what posts do I want people to read? 


This year my blogging has been a slow process for me, my laptop broke last year after someone broke it and since then it's been delicate up until over a month ago when it completely broke and no longer works. That's when my own fairy godmother came in the awful 100% resemblance of my sister who happened to buy me a new one for Christmas.. *(Which I've received early) Which is how I'm able to get back to blogging again.

There have only been 17 blog posts published this year so to dwindle it down to the top 5 is not as difficult as I thought it would be but below is a list of the Top 5 Blog Posts You Should Read From 2019. 

February this year I very much wanted to concentrate on being happy and owning my singleness because there's always so much negative energy around being single when there shouldn't be. 



I never let International Women's Day go by without writing about it and I decided this year to forgo the motivational quotes and speeches by sharing a picture of the women that have impacted my life and made me into the woman I am today. 





What do you think of the blog posts above? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments

Post a Comment