Top Ten Songs I'm Singing On My Playlist Right Now

26 Nov 2019


I've never really shared a playlist before but music has always been a passion of mine! My friends always laugh and joke that I know all the lyrics to every song but can't sing! Can rap Eminems bits but it's a drone! Good thing I didn't wanna be a singer when I was younger or that dream would be well and truly stamped on! 

There's songs we all have them that speak to us, the lyrics sometimes are perfect! We sing them at the top of our lungs or we just quietly listen and enjoy them! I am not the latter part.. Sorry neighbours! 

1) Marshmello - Here With Me ft. CHVRCHES 




2) Lizzo - Good As Hell



3) Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now




4) Zara Larsson Ft MNEK - Never Forget You



5) Hailee Steinford ft Zedd - Starving



6) Jess Glynne - Take Me Home




7) Taylor Swift - ME! Ft. Brendon Urie





8) Little Mix - One I've Beem Missing



9) Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me



10) Kesha - My Own Dance



What do you think of the songs I'm currently listening to on repeat? Let me know what's on your playlist in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment