Hello December - Get Your Tinsel On

2 Dec 2019


Hello December! Can you believe we're into our Christmas month already? I do not know where the time has gone and even yet this month is going to fly by as I'm so busy up until the big day itself! 

I'm taking part in the Self-Love Advant Challenge which you can read more about HERE. Todays question was what are you most proud of from 2019? Read mine using the link above! 

This year I've faced so many challenges but I am finally ready to get my tinsel on and shine bright like a mother freaking star on top of the Christmas Tree! I would say Angel but I do think many would disagree..

From Hobbycraft to the Belfast Christmas Market! Overnight stay at La Mon Spa & Hotel to Cocktails with my bestie! I am excited that I have plenty of things to look forward to this month... I have also formed a plan to have all my Christmas shopping by the 16th December and if it's not? Well.. lets just hope people love their bag of nothing! (Joke... maybe..) 

I'm also following my own Tips On How To Avoid Unnecessary Stress Whilst Shopping This Christmas Season - which you can read HERE -. 

My December could do list - 

- Aim to do one small act of kindness a week -
- Take time out to enjoy the feel of Christmas without worrying - 
- Ice-Skate -
- Bake Christmas Cookies - 
- Have a Christmas Movie Marathon - 
- Make a Gingerbread house - 
- Dress Up Fancy - 

Do you have much planned this month? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments

Post a Comment