A Birthday Weekend Full of Cocktails

27 Aug 2020


This weekend past I celebrated my twenty-seventh birthday.. enter big deep thoughts then basically me shutting them up with cocktails! 

On Friday I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in six months due to lockdown and honestly it was a great night to catch up on each other's lives and everything that's been happening with us! We chose to meet at Benedict's for dinner and some cocktails and the food was delicious... except the cheesecake but that's only because as it was my first time trying it and I am not a fan! If you love cheesecake, you'll enjoy it! The texture was just not for me! 

My dinner: 

Starter: Cheesy Garlic Bread
Main: Side of Mash, chunky chips and vegetables
Dessert: Malteser and Honeycomb Cheesecake 
Cocktails: Strawberry Daiquiri x a few, Pink Panther & Fruit Blast 








I'm really looking forward to the next time we meet up and hopefully it's not so long this time around. Look at that daiquiri though? Isn't it lush looking!  

* * * * *

On Sunday the day of my birthday, my mum took me out to a restaurant I love, Romas! Again choosing Strawberry Daqs as they're my favourite! The food here is always mouth-watering and I had an absolute blast, with it being just the two of us. Again I opted for my usual mash, chunky chips and veg!

I know I should start checking out other options available but when you find something you love, it's nice to stick with it! It was so quiet and definitely a good time we chose to go.

My lunch: 

Starter: Cheesy Garlic Bread
Main: Mash, Chunky chips and vegetables 
Dessert: Chocolate Brownie with Ice-Cream
Cocktails: Strawberry daiquiri 






I did manage to fit in a chippy with my Dad on the Saturday of course! It appears my whole weekend was filled with good food, company, and amazing cocktails! I have a feeling being twenty seven isn't going to be as bad as I initially thought. 

Check out the outfit I'm wearing with my new yellow blazer on Instagram HERE and also my first ever reel HERE

What do you think of the cocktails and food? How did you spend your weekend? Let me know in the comments below! 
 

No comments

Post a Comment