Something Wickedly Fashionable This Way Comes! The Perfect Halloween Accessory.

18 Aug 2020

Halloween may not be till October but that doesn't mean we can't prepare early. I started making these last month and am so excited to share as they're now available on Etsy! (With FREE UK Delivery)

Whether you are dressing up, attending a virtual or socially distanced gettogether these may be the perfect little accessory for you. I've always loved Halloween since I was a little girl and struggled every year whether to go as a cat or a witch! I always opted for the witch! Something about the hat, red lips, and bright greens or reds just pulls me in!

No matter your choice though, these will go great with a costume or as everyday wear and are light and comfortable to wear. 

Check them out below: 


Ghost Earrings / £2.50 
Check out HERE


Pumpkin Earrings / £2.99 
Check out HERE 


Witch Earrings / £2.50 
Check out HERE


Vampire Fang Earrings / £2.99
Check out HERE

What do you think of the earrings? Do you like Halloween? Let me know below! 

Stay updated on

4 comments:

  1. I love you're Halloween themed jewellery! These are such cute pieces and I can't believe how affordable they are too. Thank you for introducing me to Cost Hand Crafts, these are going to make amazing gifts!

    Em | www.loveemblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! You're right they would make cute little gifts! :)

      Delete
  2. These earrings are so gorgeous - perfect for someone who isn't a huge Halloween fan but still wants to get into the spirit!

    Tash // A Girl with a View

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Exactly, I have a friend who wears hers all year round!

      Delete