10 Reasons Why I Love Autumn

2 Oct 2021


Last year I was apprehensive when the Autumn months were approaching as I really think my mental health strives during the summer months but this year I am all for the coldness. Especially the snuggling with Lee under a big duvet, bowl popcorn and Hocus Pocus on the screen! 

This year I also have more things to fill my time with and concentrating on ways to improve my mental health. 

Here's my list of reasons why I love Autumn - let me know some of yours below. 

- all the thick blankets 


- reading with the blinds open on dark nights

- Hot chocolate


- Primark scarves 

-Walking through crunchy leaves 

- autumns colour


- Hats and gloves to match every outfit

- walking in the mornings when it's fresh and crisp

- everything having witchy vibes


- New cosy pajamas

- Halloween 

via GIPHY

What's your favourite things about Autumn?

1 comment:

  1. I love autumn! I love the colours, the leaves falling from the trees, the colder weather...I'm so happy is already Autumn!

    https://luasworld.com/

    ReplyDelete